We welcome your pets
Your furry friends are precious guests for us. It is our pleasure to guarantee that both you and your pets have the space and care necessary to make your stay with us truly relaxing.
Rules for the 4-legged guests
In our residence, we respect all of our guests and welcome your pets. In addition to the compliance with the common rules of hygiene, the owners must guarantee compliance with the rules listed below:
- at our residence pets are allowed, upon notice;
- in the common areas of the residence, animals must be on a leash or in a cage;
- the customer is responsible for the equipped required for the welfare of the animal, including pet carriers and travel kennels;
- it is absolutely forbidden to let the animal get on the beds, armchairs, chairs, tables etc.;
- animals must not be left unattended in the apartments;
- pets must be used to living indoors and be housetrained.
If your pets cause too much trouble, you may be required to pay a supplement. The barking of dogs or the meowing of cats can disturb other guests. Pet owners accept full responsibility for any damage that may result from animals. It is possible to access the beach with your 4-legged friends, which must be on a leash, and they can also swim in adherence to the time limit, which is from 7.00 in the evening to 9.00 in the morning.
The Tuscan regional law n. 59 of 20 October 2009 states that:
"Dogs accompanied by their owner or other keeper are allowed access to all public areas and public use areas, including gardens, parks and beaches; in these places, the use of a leash and muzzle is mandatory if required by state regulations."